For our location in Ludwigshafen, Germany we are looking for a
Quality Manager (m/f/d) R&D Medical Devices and Combination Products
With your deep understanding of pharmaceutical development and your profound scientific knowledge in the field of medical devices, combination products, you become a valuable team member within our assigned projects. Take the next step in your career and join our team in Ludwigshafen in our effort to make more health!
- Your focus will be on development of medical devices and combination products (new chemical and biologic compounds) from a QA perspective
- You will review and approve device related development documentation and ensure integration with pharmaceutical development
- You will partner with 3rd party development firms to ensure design control and risk management expectations are defined and met throughout the project
- You will demonstrate leadership by leveraging your expertise in design control, risk management and human factors to influence and guide processes and personnel across multiple disciplines in device and pharma.
- You will lead global cross-functional improvement projects
- You will support regulatory submissions and represent the company in regulatory authority inspections
- You have a Bachelor's or technical degree in engineering or related scientific discipline and 6+ years experience in area related to role. Less experience considered with advanced degree.
- You have in-depth knowledge of medical device development, combination products and cGMP regulations
- You have strong analytical approach to systematically analyze complex situations, identify opportunities and effective solutions.
- You are experienced leading projects in a cross-functional environment
- You are an excellent communicator and work effectively in multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams
- You are fluent (speaking/writing) in English and German
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a world-class team.
- A mentor who will assist you as coach and contact person.
- A supportive environment that allows you to focus on your role and tailor your work to your individual needs, including flexible work models, multiple benefits, and comprehensive health and sports programs.
- Attractive compensation and company benefits, including our excellent occupational health management system, which is one of the best in Germany.
We are looking forward to your online application. Please provide information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.