For our location in Ludwigshafen, Germany we are looking for a
Director Bulk Manufacturing (m/f/i)
General Tasks & Responsibilities
- The Director Bulk is responsible for the Pharma Bulk Manufacturing - primarily oral solid dosage forms - for all commercial products manufactured at Ludwigshafen site for worldwide supply and products for external partners (TPM activities) including all matters when it comes to compliance with all local, third party as well as Abbvie quality, regulatory, safety and environmental rules, policies and regulations
- Furthermore he or she is responsible for the overall budget (wages, expenses capital expenditure, etc.) of the bulk manufacturing area and manages allocated capital for assigned area and plant and maximizes utilization of manufacturing assets
- Beyond production and GMP related topics we are looking for an open minded and strong communicative person who takes care of organizational HR processes to ensure employee development and effective succession planning
- He or she dares to explore confidently ways of how to work together according to cross-border ways of thinking, build-up trust and learn from mistakes in order to enhance operational and organizational excellence
- The new Director Bulk pursues a common vision in order to prepare the Bulk Manufacturing for the future together with the Site Director, his oeers and his employees
- Licence as a pharmacist or comparable qualification (according german drug art)
- Experience with respect to development, manufacturing and testing of solid oral dosage forms as well as quality requirements for pharmaceutical products
- At least 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or another GMP regulated environment
- Profound leadership experience
- Experience working effectively across divisions and in complex matrixes environment
- Solution-driven and pioneer ways of thinking
- Very distinct process orientation as well as a strong EHS and quality mindset
- Excellent communication capabilities and teamwork capacities and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge and full appreciation of GMP and integrated quality culture
- Excellent knowledge of the English and the German language (spoken and written)
WE OFFER YOU
- A challenging job with high personal responsibility in a committed and competent team. Your mentoring will be accompanied by a mentor who will assist you as coach and contact person.
- We create the ideal environment for focused and passionate work, providing our employees with the utmost flexibility to tailor their daily work to their individual needs, including flexible work models, multiple benefits, and comprehensive health and sports programs
- Attractive compensation and company benefits, including our excellent occupational health management system, which is one of the best in Germany as well as a wide range of career paths and opportunities for further development
We are looking forward to your online application. Please provide information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.