Laboratory Manager (m/f/d) - Symrise AG | Jobs Stellenangebote in Holzminden
Our Global Innovation Cosmetic Ingredients, Molecular & Cell Biology, is seeking a
Laboratory Manager (m/f/d)
Symrise is a global supplier of fragrances, flavorings, cosmetic base materials and substances as well as functional ingredients. Its clients include manufacturers of perfumes, cosmetics, food and beverages, the pharmaceutical industry and producers of nutritional supplements and pet food.
With sales of € 3 billion in 2017, Symrise is among the global leaders in the market for flavors and fragrances. Headquartered in Holzminden, Germany, the group is represented in over 40 countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, Asia, the United States and Latin America.
Symrise works with its clients to develop new ideas and market-ready concepts for products that form an indispensable part of everyday life. Economic success and corporate responsibility are inextricably linked as part of this process.
Symrise – always inspiring more…
- Management of the Cosmetic Ingredients Molecular & Cell Biology research lab (S1)
- Development of new active ingredients for skin care with focus on skin conditions, e.g. wrinkles, discolorations, sensitive skin, barrier disorders
- Analyses of the human skin using monolayer cell culture, 3dimensional cell culture and downstream state of the art techniques, e. g. immunological methods, qPCR
- Development and implementation of new, innovative methods
- Guidance and training of the lab personnel
- Interpretation/documentation of the obtained research results
- Following scientific literature and related patent landscape
- Support and coordination of projects with internal and external partners
- Networking with scientific institutions
- Scientific representation during conferences and customer visits
- Preparation of scientific publications, patents (in collaboration with patent attorneys) and presentations
- PhD (cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry) with main focus on human skin
- Broad theoretical and practical expertise in molecular biological analyses using:
- Western Blotting
- Strong background in human skin science, including skin penetration
- Profound experience in molecular biology, knowledge in the field of reactive oxygen species would be a plus
- Knowledge in classical cell biology including 3-D cultivation techniques
- Experience with in vitro co-culture systems of mammalian and microbial cells would be an asset
- Good communication skills
- Solid product development competency
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Interest in skin biology and cosmetics
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes)
This is an unlimited full-time position (40 hours per week) which should be filled as soon as possible.
We offer our employees excellent working conditions, creative freedom, training programs and an attractive compensation package.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply by using our online application system. Symrise highly values sustainability and aims at providing feedback to your application as fast as possible, therefore we kindly ask you to exclusively apply online.
Symrise AG · Human Resources EAME
Mühlenfeldstraße 1 · 37603 Holzminden
Laboratory Manager (m/f/d)
Beginn der Tätigkeit:
Online bewerben unter: